Solid family home. So many possibilities on a prized corner block near AA Bailey
Contracted at auction
You’ve chosen character-filled Clarence Gardens for its leafy, quiet streets and easy reach to great schools, the CBD and metro coast. Now you can choose from the countless possibilities that come with this solid-brick 3-bedroom home on a prized corner allotment. Live in, leave as is and love this crisply presented home with a flexible floorplan. Make your mark with an extension into its expansive north-facing rear. Or start again (STCC) from the ground up, leaving the charming stone-laden garage as a daily reminder of where it all started on a parcel with enviable side-road access, fruit trees galore and a chicken coop for good measure.
Just 100m from AA Bailey Reserve, you can leave the car where it is, round up the dog and kids, dust off the tennis racquets, pump up the footy and find that fresh air and open space you’ve been craving, all under 15 minutes’ drive from the city and Glenelg. Where to today?
– Solid double brick 1950’s home
– Flexible floorplan includes sunroom/home office/sitting/nursery
– Super-functional stainless steel eat-in kitchen with 900mm oven/gas cooktop and Bosch dishwasher
– Updated timber-look flooring
– Brand new ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling system, plus gas log fireplace
– Gas hot water system
– Loads of storage, including built-in robes to all bedrooms
– Separate laundry
– Neatly presented, easy-care gardens with herb beds and fruit trees
– Set on a quiet, wide street with side road access to double carport and garage
– Walking distance from public transport
– Moments from Castle Plaza and Woolworths/BigW Cumberland Park
– Close to a range of quality schools, including Edwardstown Primary School and Cabra Dominican College
CT Reference – 5695/937
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $1,451.50pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $167.70pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $138.00pa approx.
Land Size – 713m² approx.
Year Built – 1950
Total Build area – 238m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
To bid please download the free GAVL App to register – or if you are not in the market to buy & would like to keep up to date with Ouwens Casserly Auctions feel free to watch live via the link above.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Clarence Gardens, then we can help you.