Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Inviting family retreat - enjoy year-round vacation vibes with a pool oasis - splash into Summer!
Offers Close Mon, 18th Dec – 12pm (usp)
Nestled amidst a tranquil setting with a leafy outlook and easy access to numerous nature reserves, walking trails and hiking paths. This beautiful family home was built and still owned by the same family since 1981. Offering an idyllic retreat in a secluded and private location. Boasting a resort-like ambiance, the residence features an inviting inground pool and spa, complemented by a separate garden – an ideal haven for children’s play and a paradise for pets to explore.
What you will love about the home:
– Sunken lounge and dining room with a built-in bar, providing a perfect vantage point for scenic views of the garden and pool.
– Three double bedrooms, including a master suite with a renovated en-suite and walk-in robe leading to a versatile study or nursery.
– Second and third bedrooms feature built-in robes, overhead fans and captivating vistas of the pool and garden.
– Recently renovated kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances plus a dishwasher. This area overlooks and connects to the casual meals space and family room.
– Fabulous undercover outdoor entertaining area, seamlessly extending from the living space, overlooking the gorgeous solar heated pool and spa area.
– Additional amenities include a double lock-up carport, split system air conditioning in living areas, ducted evaporative cooling, gas space heater in family room, roller shutters on bedroom and lounge windows plus a convenient tool shed.
– The property is equipped with 20 solar panels, reflecting its commitment to environmental sustainability.
Experience the perfect blend of contemporary living and natural serenity in this thoughtfully designed family home, where every detail contributes to a harmonious and comfortable lifestyle.
Certificate of Title – 5366/296
Council – Tea Tree Gully
Zoning – GN – General Neighbourhood
Year Built – 1981
Land Size – 600sqm
Total Build area – 244sqm
Council Rates – $2,182.41 pa
SA Water Rates – $180.12 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $107.65 pa
All information or material provided has been obtained from third party sources and, as such, we cannot guarantee that the information or material is accurate. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions (including, but not limited to, a property’s floor plans and land size, building condition or age). Interested potential purchasers should make their own enquiries and obtain their own professional advice.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Highbury, then we can help you.