Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Original architectural home, mere metres from Victoria Avenue
Offers Close Tue, 18th Jul – 1pm (usp)
A 1980’s built architectural home that takes inspiration from its preceding eras, this one-of-a-kind creation is both wonderfully original and ahead of its time on a north-facing parcel, just steps from Unley Park’s famous Victoria Avenue.
Whether it’s the timber-lined cathedral ceilings that reach for the skies above your very own bar; the granite-topped custom kitchen with Gaggenau appliances and handcrafted Tasmanian Oak cabinetry; or the fully-tiled indoor plunge pool; there’s nothing ordinary about this light-drenched home, cleverly designed to wrap its spacious arms around a central courtyard.
The intricate craftsmanship and the sheer scale of its multiple living zones, bedrooms, and master ensuite, make it a home as luxurious as it is compelling for anyone who wants to take something heart-warmingly original and elevate it to the modern day.
Your days (and nights) will be better than ever here; a fleeting moment from the boundless and beautiful Heywood Park and King William Road’s thriving cafe/restaurant precinct. Something special, exactly where you’ve always wanted it. That’s 8 Rutland Avenue.
Features we love…
– Enviably placed in the leafy heart of arguably Adelaide’s premier suburb
– Set on a wide 696sqm parcel with prized north-facing rear
– Ultra-flexible floorplan with huge formal and casual living zones
– Dressing room and ensuite to master wing
– Double garage and further off-street parking in front
– Large central kitchen with granite benchtops, Miele oven, Gaggenau cooktops, and bundles of storage
– Three king-size bedrooms
– Indoor plunge pool/spa
– Custom timber joinery/storage throughout
– Ducted air-conditioning
– Large separate laundry
– Low-care landscaped gardens
– Walking distance from public transport
– Moments from Unley Road and King William Road precincts
– Close to a range of schools and colleges, including Walford Anglican School for Girls
CT Reference – 5216/124
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $3,427.45 pa
SA Water Rates – $354.34 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $325.90 pa
Land Size – 696m² approx.
Year Built – 1985
Total Build area – 341m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Unley Park, then we can help you.