C1925 bungalow with street presence and an extension in its bright future
Auction Sat, 7th Aug – 1pm
The moment you see its boundless back yard is the moment you know this beautifully preserved C1925 sandstone bungalow is destined for an extension (STCC); putting the open-plan exclamation mark on a light-filled home that will also welcome another bedroom or two. For its current long-term owners, this impeccably presented – and deceptively quiet – home has been so easy to set and forget on the rental market, giving you the confidence to keep the status quo should you need some extra time to plot that next move. Start calling those architects.
Feeling right at home amongst the other character homes that line leafy Thomas Street, rest assured that South Road is a distant memory on what is arguably Clarence Gardens’ best boulevards, all just a stroll from public transport, ten minutes from the CBD and a moment from Cabra Dominican College and Big W Cumberland Park.
– Classic bungalow facade commands gorgeous street appeal
– Large carport with drive-through access to powered shed
– Beautifully presented original features, including polished timber floors and lofty ornate ceilings
– Floorplan includes two large front rooms, rear sunroom/home office and large super-functional eat-in kitchen
– Ducted evaporative cooling and gas space heating
– Instant gas hot water
– Freshly painted throughout
– Separate rear laundry
– Neatly presented, established gardens with sprawling lawns to rear
– Walking distance from local bus and train stops
– Close to a range of quality schools, including Edwardstown and Black Forest Primary Schools
– Less than five minutes from Castle Plaza
CT Reference – 5108/925
Land Size – 775 m² approx
Council Rates – $1,658.85 pa
Year Built – 1925
Total Build area – 173 m² approx
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Clarence Gardens, then we can help you.