CHARMING & SOPHISTICATED VILLA IN ULTRA-CONVENIENT SETTING
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSE Tue 12 Feb at 1pm (usp)
Nestled behind a high fence for greater privacy and security, and occupying an enviable corner position, this charming character residence presents impressive living interiors and period features which complement modern enhancements. Behind an attractive sandstone fronted façade lies three generous bedrooms of accommodation and expansive open plan family living via its 2009 rear extension.
Positioned on the corner of Vardon Terrace and exclusive Avenue Street on an easily manageable allotment, with plentiful off-street parking available, the home is positioned to take advantage of an abundance of café, eatery and shopping amenities of both King William and Goodwood Road, a short walk from Orphanage Park and Goodwood Oval, whilst also positioned to access several exclusive public and private schooling options including nearby St Thomas, Walford Girls and Scotch College. Conveniently located for easy public transport access to both City and Sea, including immediate access to Millswood railway station.
A perfect opportunity for those seeking a home in this exclusive suburb and ideal for families, professionals, those seeking an easier lifestyle and investors.
• Freestanding c.1910 sandstone Villa on corner allotment
• Period features including high ceilings and polished timber floors
• Charming entrance hall with polished timber floor and leadlight door
• Expansive and bright open plan living and meals, constructed in 2009 and with feature fireplace and French doors opening to established grounds
• Modern kitchen with Caesar Stone bench top and excellent storage, electric cooktop, stainless-steel oven and dishwasher
• Contemporary fully tiled family bathroom with bathtub, walk-in shower and toilet
• Second bathroom with shower, dual vanity and toilet
• Generous light-filled master bedroom with feature fireplace and French doors to outdoor sitting area
• Two additional bedrooms, one with built-in robes
• Internal laundry with easy external access
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Additional split-system air conditioning to rear open plan living
• Ceiling fans
• Automated driveway gate, gated intercom access
• Established yet easily maintainable grounds
• Off-street parking for at least two vehicles
Council: City of Unley
Council Rates: $1,788.45 p/a
Water Rates: $246.30 p/q
ES Levy: $409.50 p/a
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Millswood, then we can help you.