Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Impeccably presented throughout this fabulous 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home set over 2 lavish levels, is ideal for those who love to entertain, and is perfectly positioned amongst quality built homes.
Offering stylish décor, spacious light filled rooms and an abundance of storage, the 2010 built home, could be the dream family home you have been looking for.
Set within Mariners Way estate this commanding residence enjoys a sun drenched Northwest corner position in a family friendly cul de sac. Spacious, elegant, and contemporary interiors plus quality fixtures and inclusions and easy access to amenities all combine to make this outstanding home an exceptional family lifestyle choice.
Impeccably presented and maintained across two lavish levels this family home is of generous proportions and provides a flexible floorplan for varied accommodations and living options.
With a resort feel private outdoor area and plenty of space for the growing family, 8 Waller Court is sure to impress anyone who loves to entertain.
– High quality 2010 built with updated fixtures and fittings
– Stunning porcelain tiles and warm timber floorboards
– Spacious open plan living and dining
– Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
– Flexible main bedroom option on lower and upper levels
– Family size bathroom, ensuite and powder room
– 6x6m Double auto garage with internal access and rear store access
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Solar panels
– Outdoor area includes in built bar, feature lighting, and outdoor table setting
– Fully landscaped, easy maintenance gardens
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below: https://x5u9a.app.goo.gl/X463
CT Reference – 5973/346
Council – Port Adelaide Enfield
Council Rates – $1,518.90 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $194.74 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $167.90 pa approx.
Land Size – 332m² approx.
Year Built – 2010
Total Build area – 265m² approx.
Zoning – General Neighbourhood (GN)
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Largs North, then we can help you.