Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Character residence on 1486m2 with tennis court, creature comforts and every reason to entertain
Imposingly beautiful from the start, full of light, charming at every turn, an entertainer to its core and topped off with a night-lit tennis court for good measure, this is everything the Gentleman’s Bungalow should be – and more on the leafy doorstep of Mitcham Square and Adelaide’s most esteemed colleges.
What has always been a home of substance, scale and rich character has also evolved into a solar-powered crowd-pleaser with boundless open-plan living, a partnering alfresco patio with retractable awning and a separate studio to go with the large formal rooms and bedrooms of the original dwelling.
The sum of its parts is to be celebrated on a parcel partial to momentous parties with marquees on the court and happy guests milling around the stone-topped kitchen. Here’s to the ultimate in family living, just a pause from Scotch and Mercedes Colleges and Walford School for Girls. Forever starts now.
Features we love…
– Wonderfully wide frontage with dual entry, circular driveway and electronic gated entry
– Powerful 3KW solar system
– Ultra-flexible floorplan with a bevy of living zones and up to 5 bedrooms (if you include the separate retreat)
– Retreat could also be the perfect art studio or home office
– Synthetic full-size tennis court with lighting
– Kitchen includes huge stone-topped island/ breakfast bar and Smeg and Miele appliances
– Spacious master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
– All wet areas and laundry updated in 2017
– Large underground cellar
– Side-by-side double carport, plus plenty of extra off-street parking
– Monitored alarm system
– A beautiful mix of pine and Sydney Blue Gum timber floors
– Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling, plus spit r/c to studio
– Beautifully presented landscaped gardens with partial watering system
– Large powered shed/workshop
– Moments from Unley and Mitcham Girls High Schools
– Walking distance from public transport
– Just 15 minutes from the CBD
CT Reference – 5358/762
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $4,833.95 pa
SA Water Rates – $417.83 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $380.10 pa
Land Size – 1486m² approx.
Year Built – 1925
Total Build area – 416m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Lower Mitcham, then we can help you.