Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Extended bungalow on a significant south-north facing parcel near Prospect's best
Sold at Auction
Set on a parcel so prolific that even an existing extension hardly makes a dent in its north-facing rear yard, this solar-powered Californian-style bungalow is all about freedom – inside and out – on the leafy cusp of Prospect Road’s pulsing precinct.
That addition turned a home into the complete package for any growing family that values a flexible floorplan with large bedrooms, an alfresco pavilion under the main roof and multiple living zones – including open-plan kitchen and a spacious retreat that opens out to the rear yard and could be a 4th bedroom with ease.
With a large shed, open spaces and room for that pool and yet another addition; it’s the complete package, with even more to give just 10 minutes from the CBD and a stroll from the cafes, restaurants, cinema and shopping options that make Prospect the jewel of the inner north.
Features we love…
• Super-functional central kitchen with granite benchtops, breakfast bar, dishwasher, built-in oven and loads of cupboard space
• Updated fully tiled main bathroom with freestanding bath
• An efficient mix of ducted and split R/C
• Powerful 3.1KW solar system
• Tastefully renovated from front to back
• Polished timber floors and high ceilings to original home
• Loads of storage, including updated custom robes/linen press
• Cafe blinds to alfresco pavilion
• Large separate laundry
• Carport and off-street parking for at least three cars
• Enviably placed on a wide tree-lined street
• Walking distance from public transport
• Close to a range of schools and local shopping precincts
CT Reference – 5455/224
Council – City of Prospect
Council Rates – $2,577.55 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $240.18 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $211.10 pa approx.
Land Size – 985m² approx.
Year Built – 1925
Total Build area – 319m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Prospect, then we can help you.