Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Situated at the end of a no through road, the tree lined driveway leads to this private and almost evergreen 5.5 acre property with charming stone fronted 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home with 2 living areas plus formal dining. Lots of character features like high ceilings, leadlight windows, French doors, timber dado walls, Baltic pine kitchen, huge family bathroom with luxurious claw foot bath. Paddocks, huge 12×7.5m workshop and spring fed dam.
What we love about the property:
– Home was built in 1998 with a heritage theme and enjoys views from nearly every window
– High ceilings, timber matchboard dado walls
– Formal lounge and dining room with French doors leading outdoors
– Large family room with feature heritage red brick wall and slow combustion wood heater, and more French doors
– Charming Baltic pine kitchen with electric wall oven and hotplate, generous fridge and bench space, kitchen window overlooking the paddocks
– Large master bedroom at the front of the home with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
– Bedrooms 2 and 3 are at the rear of the home, are large in size with built in wardrobes
– Huge family bathroom with toilet, vanity, shower, luxurious claw foot bath and railways luggage rack for spare towels, plus separate second toilet
– Laundry with outside door to the carport as undercover internal access
– Single width double or triple carport under the main roof
– Shady and welcoming front verandah overlooking well established front garden with Birch trees, conifers and more
– Almost evergreen paddocks as there is an abundance of water from the permanent spring fed dam
– Huge colorbond 12x7m workshop
– Pattern paved concrete alfresco area
– Dog run and chicken coop
– Rustic sheds for extra storage or your hay
– Mains electricity
– 4.9KW solar panels with 16 cent feed in tariff
– ADSL phone/internet
– Poly rainwater tanks in excess of 45,000L, plus massive concrete tank for holding the spring fed dam water for gardens and stock
– Traditional septic system
If you are looking for that escape to the country and love the heritage look but want the benefits of modern construction look no further. There’s plenty of space for the kids to burn their energy, for you to enjoy all your hobbies, and space for your favourite livestock.
Inspection is recommended, you’re gonna love it.
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN ™
Looking to sell in Mount Compass?
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Mount Compass, then we can help you.