Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
A low maintenance, contemporary and exceptionally 2014 built home set on 448sqm with great street appeal on a corner block with side access. Light and bright, this modern family home boasts 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, modern open plan layout, second living area, double garage with drive through access and fully landscaped.
What we love about this property;
– Quality home, with contemporary styling and neutral décor throughout
– Open plan living/dining/kitchen with tiled flooring with sliding door access to backyard and modern window furnishings
– Second living room with north facing sliding door to private courtyard perfect sunroom during the winter months
– Kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space, electric oven, gas cooktop
– Large master bedroom with walk in robe and modern ensuite, boasting neutral décor, ceiling fan and UV block out curtains. The ensuite has quality fixtures including a soaker shower head and heat lamps
– Bed 2 and 3 carpeted and neutral styling, Bed 2 has outdoor shutters perfect for the shift worker
– Spacious modern bathroom with deep corner spa bath with hot water pump, large shower including a soaker shower head and heat lamps
– Laundry with built in cabinetry
– Study area off second lounge
– Fully landscaped low maintenance front and rear yards
– Gated side access to the backyard perfect to park the caravan, boat or trailer
– Double garage with manual panel lift door and drive through to the rear yard and internal access to the home
– 448sqm block in great location in substantial estate offering a family friendly neighbourhood
– Great street appeal with dark brick and tiled roof directly adjacent to the reserve
– The fully landscaped back yard has a great lawn area and established garden beds
– Close to schools, shops, doctors, beaches, amazing McLaren Vale wineries, and only 40 minutes to the CBD via the Southern Expressway or a short stroll to the train station
– Mains Water
– Mains Electricity
– Mains Sewer
– Mains Gas
– NBN and Foxtel connected
– Electric Hot Water Service
Daunted by the huge task of finishing and landscaping a new build? This home offers the best of both worlds – near new home, new estate, without the wait.
Don’t compromise your wish list for your new home. Be surprised at the space, style, and finishes this warm and welcoming family home offers – you’re gonna love it.
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN ™
Looking to sell in Seaford?
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Seaford, then we can help you.