Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
From its street appeal at the front to the surprises out the back and all of the stylish space and mod cons in between, this is a property that flaunts value in abundance.
Set on a huge and unexpected 1000m2 block the super convenient location is walking distance to Willungas High Street and schools and offers almost instant accessibility to main road and commuter links. Exceptionally attractive frontage combines perfectly manicured lawns, English box hedging and immaculate red brick paving that incorporates the double driveway and the meandering garden path which leads from the cute white picket fence and gate to the front door.
Updated and refreshed throughout, the home offers warm and inviting formal and casual living spaces, 4 bedrooms, a newly fitted Hollywood hotel inspired bathroom and a modern yet country cosy kitchen with updated appliances. Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout will control the temperature whatever the weather and theres no need to worry about the expense thanks to 1.5KW solar electricity panels.
To the rear is an enormous, sheltered pitched roof verandah with smart Slidetrack blinds creating a whopping 100m2 of outdoor living and entertaining that can be used all year round. Beyond is a large expanse of lawn with 2 powered sheds including a work shop with adjoining lean to offering further undercover parking and all important drive up access. Established trees complement the back drop of the Willunga hills in the distance.
* Master bedroom with two front aspect windows, ceiling fan and access to the 2 way bathroom
* 3 further bedrooms, 2 with ceiling fans and generous built in robes, the other with wardrobe alcove and big window overlooking the rear gardens
* Cosy formal lounge and dining room with plush carpeting and luxurious window treatments, opening from the spacious entrance hallway and with access through to kitchen
* Spacious kitchen featuring traditional country style but modern cream cupboards with lovely feature tiled splashback, raised breakfast bar overlooking family living/dining, microwave alcove and updated appliances of Fisher & Paykel ceramic hob, stainless steel range hood, built in oven and Fisher & Paykel 2 drawer dishwasher
* Adjacent casual family living/dining space with built in cupboards, big window and sliding door to outdoor entertaining
* Wow factor, ultra-stylish, newly fitted 2 way bathroom with brand new and just complete separate vanity area leading through to separate toilet, and bathroom with contemporary free standing bath with drop ceiling inset with downlights over, sparkling corner shower, second vanity, quality designer tapware, stunning floor to ceiling tiling and direct access to master bedroom
* Laundry with built in cupboards and sliding door to outside
* Roller shutters to front windows lounge/dining and master bedroom
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning for year round climate control
* 1.5KW solar panels for minimal electricity bills
* Instant gas hot water
* NBN connected
* Freshly repainted and beautifully presented throughout
* Incredible 10 x 10m pitched roof all weather outdoor entertaining, immaculately paved with red bricks and featuring smart Slidetrack blinds to the rear, built in down lights, 2 stainless steel ceiling fans and double drive through picket style fencing/gating and personal access gate to front
* Exceptionally spacious rear garden with large, flat expanse of lawn, mature feature trees, raised veggie patch and mandarin and almond trees
* 4 x 6m shed with power and concrete floor
* 7 x 8m work shed with power, concrete floor, drive up access, 2 roller doors and adjoining 6 x3m lean to for further undercover parking
* Lovely rear outlook to the Willunga Hills
* Beautiful front garden with manicured lawns, large feature tree and box hedging for privacy and screening, lovely painted picket fencing and red brick paved garden path
* Immaculate red brick paved double driveway to front 2 car carport
* 136m2 home, built in 1993 on 1000m2 block
Beautifully presented, freshly painted, with all the luxuries recently updated and no requirement to spend another cent on those big ticket items this is a ready to move in, no expense spared, value for money opportunity not to be missed.
First National Real Estate Nick van Vliet takes pride in presenting this property to the market. We welcome your enquiry and encourage you to call or email for more information. Were here to help you.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
WILLUNGA, then we can help you.