Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Quaint corner cottage with a story to tell on the city's cusp
Sold at Auction
From single-fronted cottage to corner shop to the complete 3-bedroom package it is today, the evolution of this c.1900 treasure in Parkside’s history is as intriguing as it is uniquely charming on the leafy doorstep of the city’s southern parklands. Every soul that’s called home, this periodically extended and updated abode, has left an imprint on what is today a white, bright and airy haven with multiple living zones, polished Jarrah floors, high ceilings, lock-up double carport, solid timber kitchen and an ingenious loft space with a bevy of potential uses.
You’ll hardly use the car when home stands within a stroll or short pedal of the CBD (did someone say Fringe show?), the boundless Victoria Park, the cafes on Duthy Street and the boutiques on Unley Road. The home has evolved beautifully. And so will your lifestyle.
• Huge main living/lounge zone steps outside through French doors
• Loft could be a sitting/relaxation zone or a unique bedroom space
• A unique and very flexible footprint with the scope to work from home
• Dining zone adjacent to solid timber kitchen
• Powerful ducted cooling
• Fireplaces in bedrooms and gas fireplace in living room
• Impeccably presented inside and out
• Beautifully presented low-care gardens and secure rear yard, perfect for pets and small children
• Prized corner allotment with side road access to lock-up carport
• Zoned to the ever-reputable Glenunga International High and Parkside Primary Schools
• A pleasant stroll to Foodland Frewville and Unley Shopping Centre
• Walking distance from public transport
CT Reference – 5216/599
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $1,540.05 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $196.02 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $163.10 pa approx.
Land Size – 320m² approx.
Total Build area – 234m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Parkside, then we can help you.