A classy, stylish way to reach out and grab the city…
Contracted at Auction
When the only thing standing between home and our great city is the boundless south eastern parklands, you’ve arrived at 8A Porter Street; a c.2010-built class-act that takes its style, functionality and quality very seriously, all wrapped up in the highly sought-after Glenunga International High School zone. From its sandblasted travertine facade and side-by-side double garage to its spotted gum floors, stylish kitchen and louvred alfresco pavilion, this flawless home lives like it looks.
If you don’t work from home, the walk to your city office will make it feel like you do. When this side of the city is your front yard, the gems of Unley and Hyde Park, mid-week dinners in town and Fringe shows on a whim simply come with the territory. 2022 is looking good.
• Flexible floorplan with front lounge/sitting room/home office to go with rear open-plan living
• Impressive kitchen with stone benchtops, Miele appliances, loads of storage and a breakfast bar
• Private courtyard and fully tiled en-suite to master bedroom
• Designated dining zone with a garden view
• Outdoor entertaining alfresco with 2019 installed louvre system and lighting
• Storage galore, including built-in robes to all bedrooms
• Luxurious family bathroom with travertine natural stone
• Lofty coffered ceilings throughout
• Custom window furnishings
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Separate laundry
• Beautifully presented landscaped gardens and automatic irrigation system
• Security/alarm provisions
• Remote entry to double garage with internal access, plus off-street parking for a further two cars in front
• Moments from Victoria Park, Unley Oval and Foodland Frewville
• Just a 5-minute walk from South Terrace
• Walking distance from public transport
CT Reference – 6042/26
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $2,224.50 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $252.65 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $213.40 pa approx.
Land Size – 392m² approx.
Year Built – 2010
Total Build area – 218m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Parkside, then we can help you.