When Manhattan meets the magic of Adelaide's East End
Offers Close Tue, 1st Feb – 12pm
Channeling the New York loft with its soaring void and north-facing open-plan footprint, the key to unlocking Adelaide’s buzzing East End has hardly looked and felt so good. Set over two levels to make the master the sole bedroom on the light-filled lower floor, this stylish and sophisticated home calls on the two-bedroom upper level only when/if you need to.
You won’t need to pull the car from its secure park very often, such is the enviable convenience on the doorstep of Hutt Street, Rundle Street and those city ‘Fringe’ parklands that come alive in March. Magic.
– Secure allocated carpark
– Appointed with high quality fixtures and finishes, including timber floors
– Lower floor opens out to a private balcony
– Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and island/breakfast bar
– Two master-size bedrooms, including one on the ground floor with en-suite
– Upper level bedrooms could be home offices
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, plus fireplace to dining zone
– Powder room to lower floor
– Remote control insulated ‘Honeycell’ blinds to the soaring glass windows
– Storage galore, including built in robes to all three bedrooms and storage under the stairs
– Secure intercom entry
– Separate laundry and three toilets
– Metres from public transport
– A stroll from Rundle Mall and Victoria Park
CT Reference – 5822/229
Council – Adelaide City Council
Council Rates – $2,270.35 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $171.70 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $141.50 pa approx.
Strata Admin Fee – $820 pq approx.
Strata Sinking Fund – $653 pq approx.
Car Park – $500 pq approx.
Year Built – 2000
Total Build area – 168m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Adelaide, then we can help you.