Unlock the lifestyle with a tucked-away unit in sought-after Tusmore
Offers Close Tue, 19th Jul – 10am (usp)
If lifestyle means everything to you – whether you’re slowing down or have a busy schedule – it doesn’t get much better than Tusmore, in a secure 2-bedroom unit that revels in its peace and quiet at the rear of its friendly group. Featuring a generous lounge room, two nicely sized bedrooms, fully equipped eat-in kitchen, lock-up carport and a private courtyard with an electric retractable awning, this is everything you’ll ever need, wrapped up in one neat package that won’t demand your spare time.
Time better spent at Hazelwood Park and its pools, Burnside Village, the hiking trails of Waterfall Gully, The Parade, and the city itself – all yours with nothing more than a walk, quick bus ride or short drive. Just turn the key and go.
• Dishwasher, gas cooking and plenty of storage to kitchen
• Built-in robes to both bedrooms
• Walk-in shower to large bathroom
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Crimsafe security doors
• Security screens on all windows
• Separate laundry
• Neatly presented low-care gardens
• Lock-up carport, plus off-street parking for two cars
• Set back from the road to create extra privacy, peace and security
• Moments from Tusmore Park
• Close to a range of cafes, restaurants and shopping
• A stroll from public transport
CT Reference – 6160/276
Council – City of Burnside
Council Rates – $932.90 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $146.65 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $107.35 pa approx.
Year Built – 1965
Total Build area – 86m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Tusmore, then we can help you.