An immaculate family entertainer built in 2009, that will immediately appeal to those looking for
a near new property with privacy and style. It features separate formal and lounge living, linking seamlessly to the large covered entertaining area, having a north-east aspect, capturing the morning and midday sunshine. The two way galley-style kitchen is flexible and functional, with built-in breakfast bar for casual meals.
What we love about this property:
* Cul-de-sac setting in Acacia Grove
* Large bright open living, for lounge and dining
* Front formal reception/living
* Private and covered all-weather outdoor space
* Function kitchen with walk-in pantry and storage
* Master suite located quietly at the front of the home
* Master suite with walk-in and en-suite
* Built-ins to all bedrooms, or study/playrooms
* Fully ducted reverse cycle climate control
* Double width enclosed carport, with side gate access
* Ready access to Main South Rd and school/city/Westfield bus routes
* Rental estimate $470 to $510/week (AMPM Adelaide)
Flagstaff Pines is a recent land development built with strict urban guidelines to promote high quality and appealing home architecture and suburb design. A drive through the area will show you how the Pines stands out as a desirable community in which to live, yet to reach it’s full potential. This property represents great value, sitting amongst many other quality homes and is a ‘must consider’ if you’re looking for a near new property with nothing to do, except enjoy it.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
FLAGSTAFF HILL, then we can help you.