Auction: Saturday 10th August at 12.30pm (USP)
Price Guide: $750,000
Exuding a warm and welcoming ambience the moment you pass the picturesque facade, you’ll understand why this character home has been treasured for over 30 years. An abundance of light showcases the flowing interiors that over time have grown with the family, remaining meticulously maintained and beautifully presented.
The optimum North facing yard offers endless entertaining options whether it be poolside in the summer or in the open plan living area that’s further enhanced by the sunny aspect and seamlessly integrates with the hand crafted pergola. The entire family will enjoy having their own peaceful and private retreat with the benefit of a single level floor plan.
What we love about this property:
– Formal lounge room with working fireplace
– Spacious and neutral kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher and gas hot plate
– Expansive North facing open plan living and dining with down lights, gas heater and picture windows maximising the stunning idyllic outlook
– Light-flooded Master Suite featuring BIR, two-way ensuite and pool views
– Additional 2 bedrooms with BIR’s and lovely garden outlooks
– Stylishly updated main bathroom features bathtub
– Formal entry and separate study
– European Style laundry with bi-fold doors and outdoor access
– Ducted air-conditioning and security system
– Superb alfresco area for year round entertaining
– Solar heated pool with water feature and fully tiled with new salt water chlorinator plus pool cover
– Landscaped garden with automatic watering systems
– Single garage with secure lock up parking for additional 3 cars
Well placed and surrounded by quality homes, life on the City Fringe promises a lifestyle of outstanding convenience. Walk to the fine fashion and food that Burnside Village offers, send the kids down the road to Glenunga International High School or choose from a fine selection of other top private and public schools near by. A first class family lifestyle awaits in this prime Eastern Suburb.
CT: Volume 5351 Folio 617
Council: City of Burnside
Council Rates: $1655.50 pa
ESL: $122.80 pa
SA Water: $299.08 pq
Land size: 735sqm approx.
Year Built: 1936 approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
GLENSIDE, then we can help you.