Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Another property sold. Please contact Nick or John for all your property advice.
Step into the Past with this Retro Gem on 1061sqm
9 Clyde Terrace offers the best of both worlds – a peaceful, country lifestyle coupled with the conveniences of modern living. It’s not just a house; it’s a place waiting for you to make it a home. So, bring your dreams, roll up your sleeves and get ready to unlock the true potential of this vibrant property in the heart of Mount Compass.
What we love about the property:
• High ceilings
• Welcoming front portico entrance leads into the lounge room at the front with fabulous views across the road to Mount Moon
• Split system heating /cooling plus gas heater in the lounge room
• Open plan retro kitchen/ dining area with included retro kitchen dresser. Freestanding electric cooker.
• Three good size bedrooms.
• Bathroom with shower and vanity
• Laundry at the rear with extra utility room and separate toilet
• Well-established front yard with lawns and flowers
• Driveway access to the backyard from either side of the home
• 5 x 4m concrete block shed
• 5 x 3.5m single car garage with concrete floor, power and lights
• Vegetable garden with strawberries and fruit trees including apples, apricots, peach and fig
• Outside, the large parcel is a haven of country living, teeming with fruit trees that promise a bounty of home-grown delights. Whether you’re an aspiring gardener or simply someone who appreciates the quiet whisper of the breeze through the trees, there’s something magical about having nature on your doorstep
• Mains power
• Mains water plus 3 rainwater tanks
• Mains sewer
• Split system a/c
• Gas heater
• Electric hot water service
• This home offers the best of both worlds, encapsulating the serene, laidback lifestyle of country living while providing convenient access to local amenities. The property is just a short stroll from the local sports oval, perfect for weekend footy or cricket matches. Tennis enthusiasts will appreciate the proximity to the tennis courts, while families will enjoy the convenience of nearby shops and schools.
• 15km to Willunga
• 20km to Aldinga Beach
• 23km to McLaren Vale
• 25km to Victor Harbor
• 59km to Adelaide
Whether you’re an investor with an eye for a potential, a family looking for a place to grow, a first home buyer wanting to step onto the property ladder, or an empty nester ready to embrace a slower pace of life, this property is the perfect fit. Come and check it out, you’re gonna love it.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Mount Compass, then we can help you.