After nearly two decades in the adoring hands of one family, it’s your turn to revel in the old-world charm, comfort, functionality and freedom of this solar-powered c.1925 bungalow on a boundless parcel that makes the most of its enviable corner position in a leafy, family-friendly pocket of fiercely sought-after Hawthorn. Set behind manicured gardens, the prettiest first impression sets a fitting tone for this light-filled 4-bedroom home with impeccably preserved decorative ceilings, polished timber floors, updated bathrooms and multiple living spaces – including a huge central family room and partnering alfresco zone.
With that corner placing comes handy side-road access and room for your caravan and your ‘P-plater’s’ pride and joy, all wrapped up within moments from Mitcham Square and Scotch and Mercedes Colleges. The next 20 years will be your best yet.
• Flexible floorplan with up to four bedrooms, study/home office and two main living zones
• Dishwasher, breakfast bar and loads of storage to super-functional kitchen
• Built-in BBQ to large alfresco entertainer’s patio
• Two large bathrooms
• Ducted evaporative cooling and gas heating
• Powerful 4.4KW solar system and Tesla battery
• Updated lighting
• Large separate laundry
• Beautifully presented low-care gardens with large and lawned rear yard. Room for a pool
• Alarm provisions
• Remote Panelift to double carport
• Dual access points with off-street parking for 5+ cars
• Moments from Westbourne Park Primary School
• Just 15 minutes from the CBD
• Walking distance from public transport and local (off leash) dog park
CT Reference – 5478/447
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $2,932.60 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $268.83 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $227.80 pa approx.
Land Size – 972m² approx.
Year Built – 1925
Total Build area – 368m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Hawthorn, then we can help you.