Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
C1966 mid-century architectural haven in a magical position? Yes please.
Offers Close Tue, 28th Feb – 12pm (usp)
Original down to its last piece of parquetry flooring, Brian Vogt’s 1966 creation is untouched proof that mid-century modern architecture is to be not only preserved, but celebrated with gusto. The two generations of the very family that commissioned its creation knew it.
You’ll know it the moment you step into this soul-nourishing home that catches a glimpse of the ocean – and Adelaide’s famous sunsets – from its elevated parcel, not to mention the original central kitchen.
Think oversized and exposed grey brickwork, raked ceilings covered in acoustic tiles, expansive light-grabbing window panes, and a hand cast mix of cedar and oak. Think multiple living zones, cleverly lined up alongside each other to face north and forge flexibility in the way you ‘day to day’.
Lush greenery makes it all feel a world way. Its proximity to the likes of Mitcham Square, Scotch College and the walking trails of Brown Hill Creek say it’s anything but. Thanks Brian. Thank you very much.
Features we love:
– Designed by renowned mid-century architect Brian Vogt
– Ideally placed on the high side of Pages Road, on a parcel spanning more than 1000sqm
– A wonderful example of mid-century modernist architecture, lovingly kept by its original owners
– Brick construction helps naturally regulate temperature
– Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
– Flexible floor plan with large bedrooms and designated home office
– Ensuite to master bedroom
– Custom timber joinery/storage throughout
– Separate laundry
– Asko dishwasher and plenty of storage to kitchen
– Established gum-studded gardens
– Outdoor spa
– Carport and off-street parking for multiple cars
– Walking distance from public transport
– Moments from Mercedes and Scotch Colleges
– And much more
CT Reference – 5841/311
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $2,934.90pa
SA Water Rates – $281.49pq
Emergency Services Levy – $250.40pa
Land Size – 1042m² approx.
Year Built – 1966
Total Build area – 271m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Mitcham, then we can help you.