Families are going to love this home and all the fun and practical elements this property provides. The beachside locale is dreamy enough but add the unique experience this wonderful property offers with its rambling gardens, practical footprint and a vibe that invites a creative, fun-filled and considered family experience. Solid brick, built in the 60’s and extended to provide good family open plan living is just the start. Valuable rear lane access for multiple car garaging and a self-contained studio are just another taste of things to come. This is a home that offers so much more than the standard family home. You are going to love this one.
The location needs no introduction but just to remind you, Reedie Street is blessed with spectacular green vistas, a two-minute walk to the beach, walking distance to Henley Square where food, entertainment, shopping and gourmet everything is in abundance. Top schools, private and public are a short stroll for the kids making life easy for all. This offering is excitingly different, grow your own vegies, put in a pool if so desired as there is room for absolutely everything. Let the fun begin!
What we love:
– Valuable rear lane access to a 3-car garage with storage and a land size of 769 square metres, additional covered parking for 2 cars and extra off-street for 2 more vehicles off Reedie Street
– Main home has three to four bedrooms, three have fully fitted wardrobes offering loads of storage
– Bedroom one offers west and east facing windows with a gorgeous garden and treed outlook
– Home office/Bedroom 4 can be accessed without entering the home via a decked terrace and glass sliding door. Enter from the front, there is an adjacent bathroom that ensures privacy and separation from the rest of the home.
– Open plan kitchen/living dine is spacious and made cosy in the winter months by a gas log combustion heater and evaporative cooling for the summer. Enjoy mesmerising garden views from the family room. Access to an oversized paved covered alfresco area adds to the living area for all weather entertaining.
– The kitchen welcomes guest to assist with the food preparation with plenty of room to move and loads of bench space, a 3-metre breakfast bar, granite counter tops, Westinghouse wall oven, 4 burner gas hob, range hood, Miele dishwasher, dual sink, microwave nook and two door pantry.
– The main family bathroom is practical and functional with a dual vanity, plenty of storage, a deep soaking bath, separate shower and toilet.
– The laundry offers a wall of storage, under bench space for washer and dryer, porcelain sink, door access to pergola area and adjacent second shower and toilet.
– The magical garden is best described as eclectic with well-established native plants, garden beds, lemon tree, golden chillies, lavender and rosemary bushes, bird of paradise and a flowering wattle that is just gorgeous. A random slate path meanders through a lush garden to a rustic picnic table with bench seats. This is the perfect spot to take in the winter sun and be with nature. Continue along the path to a self-contained studio complete with a bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet. The combi living/dine/bedroom has a kitchen bench, sink and electric wall heating and air conditioning. Airbnb this space or use as you please. There is access from the side of the home or via the garage off the rear lane.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Henley Beach, then we can help you.