Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
A C1925 Bungalow melding old world charm with a future-proofed plan
Auction Sat, 29th Jul – 10am (usp)
Riding the winds of time, this charming C1925 character bungalow gets better with age, nestling into its leafy street to create a pin-drop-quiet haven, reinvented to please a modern family with its open-plan rear addition, nimble footprint, alfresco pavilion and boundless rear yard.
That flexible floorplan will bend to your every whim, inviting both comfort and adaptability into a light-filled and solar powered home that boasts the gift of choice; up to four bedrooms if the front formal lounge room is excess to your current needs. Think of it as a home that grows with you.
The cherry on top; Clarence Park plays proud host to an array of eclectic cafes (hello, Our Boy Roy), siting itself just a pause from quality schools, public transport, the ever-cosmopolitan precincts of Unley and Hyde Park, and the CBD itself. A special home with a special lifestyle.
Features we love…
– Ideally placed on a leafy street amongst other character homes
– Wide frontage and head turning curb appeal
– Beautifully presented original features, including polished timber floors and high ceilings
– Ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe to large north-facing master bedroom
– Solar panels for reduced energy bills
– Ultra-functional open-plan kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop and breakfast bar
– Lock up carport and further off-street parking in front
– Large alfresco pavilion, ready to entertain
– Efficient split reverse cycle airconditioning
– Separate laundry and loads of storage
– Neatly presented, established gardens
– Less than 15 minutes from the CBD
– Close to bus and tram stops
– Moments from Cabra Dominican College
CT Reference – 5096/970
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $2,441.50 pa
SA Water Rates – $273.75 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $246.55 pa
Land Size – 708m² approx.
Year Built – 1925
Total Build area – 248m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Clarence Park, then we can help you.