Looking for a tree change with opportunity? Perhaps reducing your carbon footprint? This is the property for you!
Set on approximately five acres of flat rural setting, yet still close to all facilities and a short commute to the city, this is a must see.
What we love about this property:-
• North facing home to catch the winter sun
• Clever family floor plan
• Large family accommodation includes four bedrooms and a study
• Three living areas plus formal dining
• Brand new kitchen with modern stainless steel appliances
• Central Atrium
• Abundant natural lighting with sensational views from every window
• Wide passageways and 9 foot ceilings create generous living proportions
• Large vine covered outdoor entertaining area – the ultimate outdoor setting
• Salt Water concrete pool and spa – solar heating with additional gas boost if required
• Extensive orchard, vegetable gardens and producing Pistachio plantation (potential income production a bonus)
• 45,000L rainwater tanks with dual filters, fully plumbed to the house.
• Mains water connected
• 1.5KW Solar system
The ultimate entertainer, reduce your carbon footprint with rainwater, solar and productive land. This is truly a proposition where you can reduce living expenses without compromising on comfort.
Council = Mount Barker
Zoning= RUL15 – Rural Living
Council Rates= $2554.67 pa approx
SA Water= $68.70 pq approx
ES Levy= $59.80 pa approx
Land Size= 2 ha approx
House Built = 1989
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Littlehampton, then we can help you.