Make your mark on a much-loved home, just stroll from the sand
Offers Close Tue, 26th Oct – 12 noon
After more than 30 years in the adoring hands of one family, what you see in this deceptively quiet 3-bedroom home with multiple living zones, open-plan family room, secure gated entry, and carport on a prized corner parcel is limited only by your imagination. Put simply; what is comfy, neat, charismatic and move-in ready today is also ripe for a value-adding renovation on a nicely sized, low-care piece of a tightly held suburb with one thing in mind… lifestyle.
What a lifestyle it is when the waters of ‘The Pat ‘ wait at the end of your street. So, leave the car keys exactly where they are, grab your walking shoes, follow the setting sun and you’ll reach Glenelg’s sands in under 10 minutes – making the Marina and Jetty Road your oyster.
• Flexible floorplan with rear open-plan living and formal lounge room
• Super-functional kitchen with double dishwasher and gas cooktop
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• High decorative ceilings, Deco fireplace
• Spacious light-filled bedrooms
• Bundles of storage
• Neatly presented gardens with shed and alfresco entertaining with retractable awning
• Electronic gated entry to carport
• Walking distance from public transport
• Moments from Harbour Town shopping precinct
• Close to the golf courses of West Beach
• Less than 20 minutes from the CBD
CT Reference – 5854/350
Council – City of Holdfast Bay
Council Rates – $1,514.85pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $189.95pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $111.40pq approx.
Land Size – 543m² approx.
Year Built – 1950
Total Build area – 204m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Glenelg North, then we can help you.