Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Beachside bliss is nothing but the sand, sea and unforgettable summers ahead
Offers Close Mon, 30th Oct – 2pm (usp)
To submit an offer: https://buy.realtair.com/properties/114248
Without a road in sight and nothing between you and the water but Tennyson’s sands, 95 Seaview Road lives up to its name like few homes can along Adelaide’s entire metro coast, carving out what feels like a beachy holiday you never leave.
And you’re going to love every second of it.
Set in one of Adelaide’s most exclusive seaside pockets, the world bypasses a stretch of beach this dynamic two storey home can just about call its own, creating the sense you’re in an exotic corner of the world – not 20 minutes from the CBD and a moment from buzzing Henley Square.
Standing below street level, this immaculately kept 4-bedroom home is bookended by two frontages; one an exotic garden setting with a pizza oven, the other a slice of beachside heaven that makes Adelaide’s famous sunsets, rolling storms and moon-lit ships passing in the night like a changing work of art on the wall.
That life-changing view is always there, whether you’re tucking into a summer meal under the alfresco pavilion, cooking up your own storm in the starring and stone-topped open-plan kitchen, working from the home office or rising from a deep slumber.
All four upper-level bedrooms find refuge from the bevy of living zones below, none better than the master with a sleek ensuite, walk-in robe and a wide ocean view from its picture window.
Its adoring, long-standing owners pass on a light-filled home with creature comforts, enduring quality, double garage, storage galore, security and summer on its mind.
Summers so good, you’ll never go on holiday again.
– Enviably placed in a one-way street in an exclusive beachside pocket
– Ultra-private, set below street level and behind tall fencing
– Consider the beach your backyard
– Supremely flexible floor plan with multiple formal and casual zones to lower floor alone
– Expansive open-plan living with a front row seat to the beach
– Modern kitchen with breakfast bar, stone benchtops, induction cooktop, dishwasher, 1.5 ovens and walk-in pantry
– Oversized double garage with remote entry
– Beautifully presented established gardens with two water features
– Ducted reverse cycle temperature control and feature gas log fireplace
– Outdoor hot/cold shower
– Electronic cafe blinds to alfresco pavilion
– Blackbutt flooring and new carpets
– Security system with intercom
– Walking distance from Grange train station and bus stops
– Moments from Henley Square Pavilion and Westfield West Lakes
CT / 5255/161
Council / Charles Sturt
Zoning / Waterfront Neighbourhood
Land size / 740m2 approx.
House built / 1997 approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Tennyson, then we can help you.