Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Relax and enjoy modern living in one of Adelaide’s premier blue-ribbon locations. Encompassing contemporary design, a luxurious sense of space and superb attention to detail, this sensational entertainer is perfectly positioned for year-round indoor-outdoor enjoyment.
You’ll feel right at home here with the fresh, modern interior, neutral colour scheme, timber floors and plantation shutters.
At the heart of the home, you will find the light-filled open-plan living, dining and kitchen area. Sliding glass doors lead to the integrated alfresco entertaining area overlooking the sparkling inground pool. A stunning indoor-outdoor living and entertaining space.
The impressive kitchen could be straight from the pages of a magazine with a walk-in pantry, on-trend finishes, modern appliances and an island breakfast bar with bespoke pendant lighting.
A separate lounge room at the front of the house is ideal for entertaining or a teenager’s retreat.
The generous master bedroom boasts a large walk-in robe and sublime en-suite. There are two further bedrooms with built-in robes, ceiling fans and a study, perfect for working from home.
You won’t need to lift a finger here – just move in and make yourself at home.
You’ll love the Beaumont lifestyle with nature on your doorstep and shops, cafes and restaurants just around the corner.
Zoned for both Burnside and Linden Park Primary Schools with zoned senior schooling for Glenunga International High School. A superb choice of prestigious private colleges nestled within the Eastern suburbs are within easy reach.
Features we love:
– Modern executive living in Beaumont
– Contemporary design and on-trend finishes
– Sparkling inground pool with provisions for solar heating
– Flexible indoor-outdoor living spaces
– Open-plan family living zone with gas fire
– Incredible gourmet kitchen two full ovens, Smeg dishwasher, gas cooktop with wok burner and a large walk-in pantry
– Formal lounge room
– Three bedrooms plus a study or fourth bedroom
– Master suite with walk-in robe and en-suite
– Double garage with internal access with room for a further two cars off street
– Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout
– Easy-care garden with garden shed and rainwater tank
– Gas hot water
– NBN connected
– Walk to cafes, shops and transport
Don’t miss this opportunity to make this Beaumont beauty your forever home. Call Mark or Georgie Bressington today.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Beaumont, then we can help you.