Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
A Medallion made class act on a mission to entertain
Contracted at auction.
Bookended on its enviable corner parcel by striking, ultra-modern street presence and a summer-loving pavilion and pool, this 2016-built home never lets up on its classy, light-filled mission to please families and discerning downsizers in search of flexibility, style, enduring quality and the option to entertain on a whim, with flair. From its starring stone-topped kitchen with sleek integration down to the engineered oak floors that follow a plan featuring multiple living zones and a luxurious master wing; it’s mission accomplished for this Medallion-made home, worthy of Malvern.
Walk to a Sunday game at Unley Oval, book a table on King William Road, pick up that dress from Unley Road, pedal into the city on a Saturday, and send the kids to an esteemed school or college. If your mission is lifestyle, look no further than Malvern.
– A clever floorplan with separate formal lounge/sitting room and expansive open-plan living with smooth flow to rear pavilion/pool area
– Stunning open-plan kitchen with stone-benchtops and high-end appliances, including integrated fridge and dishwasher
– Large fully-tiled en-suite and walk-in robe to master bedroom
– Bedrooms 2 and 3 – each with built-in robes – find refuge in their own wing
– Zoned ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Security system and video intercom
– High ceilings throughout
– Custom window furnishings and joinery throughout
– Heated in-ground pool
– Down lighting and built-in BBQ to alfresco pavilion
– Beautifully presented landscaped gardens with automatic watering system
– Double garage with remote Panelift entry
– Zoned for Highgate Primary School and Unley High School
– Moments from Walford Anglican School for Girls and Scotch, Mercedes and Concordia Colleges
– Walking distance from public transport
CT Reference – 5860/822
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $1,773.75pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $361.86pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $310.40pa approx.
Land Size – 585m² approx.
Year Built – 2016
Total Build area – 276m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch live property auctions.
To view please download the free GAVL App and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Malvern, then we can help you.