Private and secure living with electronic front gate and open rear living leading to an extensive pitched veranda and generous paved yard for alfresco fun.
What we love about the home;
– Fresh modern feel
– 3 bedrooms main with en-suite and walk in robe
– Kitchen with gas cooktop, under bench oven and dishwasher
– Dining area
– Central living area
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– 3kw solar system
– Two water tanks with 5,200 litre capacity
– Garage under main roof with auto roller door
– Feature pink lady apple tree in the front yard provide sun shade and nutrition
– Nearby bus stop, the 178 bus takes you to the city and paradise interchange
– Just a short stroll to picturesque Linear Park
Ideally located to Athelstone Primary and St Ignatius, Athelstone Sports Complex and Shopping Centre. A great place to nest or invest.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Athelstone, then we can help you.