Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Like a tightly guarded secret, you’ve probably passed but never seen this serene pocket of Mitcham; tucked away where historic Carrick Hill meets suburbia and this stone-laden, solar-powered two-storey home that so effortlessly combines its timeless themes with push-of-a-button comfort.
The result: a dreamy daily life that feels so much further than just 12 short minutes from the CBD, set to the soundtrack and backdrop of nature, elevated by the home’s impeccable condition, light-drenched spaces and supremely flexible floorplan.
A home office and formal lounge room greet you to say, “there’s a place for every mood and endeavour here”, whether you’re growing a family or gearing up for a peaceful, no-compromise retirement.
The spacious and light-drenched rear family room – headlined by its stone-topped, Miele-laden chef’s kitchen and alfresco pavilion – ensures entertaining starts with good food and comes naturally to the free-flowing lower level.
That high-tech, automated comfort includes ducted R/C powered by bill-busting 6.4KW solar panels, camera security system, and an underfloor-heated ensuite that makes winter mornings a treat in an upper-level main bedroom with its very own terrace balcony and huge dimensions.
The freedom within the home is matched by the freedom to enjoy the hiking trails, nature reserves and dog parks at its doorstep, just a short drive from Mercedes and Scotch Colleges, Mitcham Square and cosmopolitan Unley. A superior lifestyle. A secret worth keeping.
– Imposing character-style facade for impressive street presence
– Set amongst other grand homes in a slightly elevated, somewhat hidden enclave of Mitcham
– Stunning views from both levels with elevated rear aspect
– A low-maintenance home despite its generous proportions
– High ceilings and quality fixtures and finishes throughout
– Large double garage with remote Panelift entry
– Kitchen includes 900mm Miele gas cooktop, integrated dishwasher, filtered water, stone benchtops, loads of storage/bench space and breakfast bar
– Striking timber flooring to lower level
– Alfresco pavilion with vertical cafe blinds
– Ducted reverse cycle temperature control
– Fully automated home management system
– Fully irrigated, manicured gardens
– Just 7km from the CBD
– Walking distance from public transport
– And much more.
Certificate of Title – 6149/553
Council – Mitcham
Zoning – HN – Hills Neighbourhood
Year Built – 2014
Land Size – 498m2
Total Build area – 265m2
Council Rates – $3,145.20 pa
SA Water Rates – $285.26 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $164.95 pa
All information or material provided has been obtained from third party sources and, as such, we cannot guarantee that the information or material is accurate. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions (including, but not limited to, a property’s floor plans and land size, building condition or age). Interested potential purchasers should make their own enquiries and obtain their own professional advice.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Mitcham, then we can help you.