Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Escape to a hills haven with two titles & a lot to look forward to
Set back and away from the very street that ends where Blackwood Forest Recreation Park begins, this split-level family home finds rare haven on a parcel spanning two picturesque titles.
Exposed brick, raked ceilings, large picture windows and prolific use of timber piece together what is the quintessential 1970’s hills home, revelling in a flexible floorplan and ready for a growing family to make their own modern mark.
With multiple living zones, a gorgeous solid timber kitchen, ample shedding, all-weather alfresco pavilion/outdoor kitchen, picturesque gardens and room for that swimming pool you’ve always wanted, this much-loved home of some 31 years looks forward to its exciting next chapter in a special locale. See you at the street Christmas party.
Features we love…
• Reluctant sale, adored by the one family for over three decades
• Flexible floorplan – cleverly designed to separate the master bedrooms from the kid’s bedrooms/wing
• Super-functional kitchen with Miele combo oven/steamer
• Efficient split reverse cycle air-conditioning for year-round comfort
• Gorgeous established gardens with resident koalas & level lawned area
• Storage galore
• Large separate laundry
• Lock-up shed/garage
• Double carport
• Walk across the park to the local school
• Moments from the many conveniences of Blackwood
• A walk from popular hiking trails
CT Reference – 6232/53 & 6232/54
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $1,680.35 pa & $656.00 pa
SA Water Rates – $191.43 pq & $146.65 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $114.80 pa & $115.30 pa
Land Size – 2,234m² approx.
Year Built – 1975
Total Build area – 384m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Hawthorndene, then we can help you.