Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
OC has implemented hygiene policies for all viewings. If you are unwell or have recently travelled overseas, please contact our team to discuss alternate ways to view this property.
Located on prestigious Delfin Island in a quiet cul-de-sac on a generous 819sqm, this much-loved solid brick, four-bedroom family home offers beautiful proportions. Presenting stunning high raked ceilings along with both formal and informal living and entertaining spaces, where even the largest of families can enjoy their own space plus a sensational outdoor entertaining area, plenty of garaging and car parking with drive through access as well as a spacious lawned play area with an array of delicious fruit trees or perhaps even room for a pool!
What we love about this property:
– Sunken living room with sensational feature gas fireplace
– Additional sitting area/ casual meals currently disposed as a music room with split system air-conditioning
– Updated kitchen overlooking the gorgeous garden with 30ml Granite bench tops, breakfast bar, handy servery, an abundance of storage, wall oven, dishwasher, gas cooking & double sink
– Spacious open plan family living and formal dining with sliding doors opening out to the Alfresco area
– Great sized master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and lovely garden outlook
– Three further bedrooms, all with built in robes
– Main bathroom services beds 2,3 & 4 with full size bath, large shower & separate toilet
– Separate laundry with linen press and convenient external access
– Outside offers your own private oasis, creating entertaining options all year round, you will never want to leave home!
– Featuring large paved area with clear covered pitched pergola creating comfort no matter the season, with its superior shelter along with established lawns and BBQ area with mains gas
– Also presenting high fencing, fruit trees and lovely fishpond
– 2 x 9000L rainwater tanks with pump and automatic reticulated grounds to both the front and rear
– Double garage with internal access and bonus drive through access to the rear
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
– 3M coating on all windows & mirrored/tinted on all sun exposed windows
– Solar panels – 35 panels
– Security alarm system
– NBN connected
This truly beautiful residence offers endless possibilities with a super flexible floorplan and is ready for you to move the family straight in and enjoy while offering the option to further enhance at your leisure.
Looking to sell in West Lakes?
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
West Lakes, then we can help you.