Remember that time you decided to create your masterpiece?… your own Grand Design?…….A project that ended up being a personal legacy?
Brilliantly located on a generous 1101 sqm allotment with three road frontages and zoned General Neighborhood, the Church, and the canvas it sits on are seeking a new beginning, creating a perfect opportunity to retain, convert, polish or demolish/divide (STAPA). There are boundless opportunities for community groups, designers/developers and especially for those seeking something unique to unleash their creative aspirations.
Things we love:
• Fabulous location in a high demand residential locale
• Spectacular street appeal with frontages from Gunn St, Methodist St, and Wells St
• Lofty vaulted ceilings and enchanting entrance foyer
• Excellent shedding/garaging to the rear (Methodist St)
Things to note:
• The property will be subject to GST and all pricing is GST INCLUSIVE
• An asbestos register is available on request
• The existing land use for the site is “5662 Scouts”
• Water and Sewer available
Rich in history, this offering further enhances the depth associated with a sense of belonging, a place offering a cosmopolitan and coastal lifestyle, the bustle of The Port and the serenity of Semaphore. This is a rare, once in a lifetime opportunity to experience the intrigue of chapters closed and the excitement and possibility of those yet to come.
C/T = 5679/551
Council = Port Adelaide/Enfield
Zoning = GN (General Neighbourhood)
Land Size = 1011 m2
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Birkenhead, then we can help you.