Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Another property sold. Please contact Nick or John for all your property advice.
Affordable 10 acre vacant parcel
Dive into the serene world of countryside living with this once in a lifetime chance! Nestled just outside Mount Compass Township, this sprawling 10 acre parcel of land offers a dreamy escape from the hustle and bustle. This property is your ticket to the coveted acreage market, making it an ideal investment for your future.
Picture waking up to breathtaking views that stretch as far as the eye can see, immersing yourself in the tranquil beauty of nature right at your doorstep. Plus, the convenience of mains power readily available ensures a seamless transition into your new rural oasis.
Don’t miss out on this remarkable opportunity to create your own idyllic haven – it’s time to turn your dreams into reality
What We Love About The Property;
● Endless possibilities to build the home of your dreams
● Watch the sun paint the sky with hues of gold as you unwind on your new deck
● Lush greenery and panoramic vista views
● Gently undulating terrain offering possibilities for livestock grazing as well as scenic summit vistas
● Embrace a lifestyle filled with serenity, where every day feels like a vacation
● Bitumen road frontage, ideal for car buffs
● Wireless NBN readily available
● Mains power readily available
● Pick your own strawberries at across the road at Harvest the Fleurieu
● 2 minute drive to Mount Compass township
● 3 minutes to Mount Compass school with a school bus run nearby
● 4 minutes to Mount Compass IGA, butcher, bakery, post office and medical clinic
● 11 minutes drive to historic Willunga township
● 16 minutes to some of the Fleurieu’s best beaches
● 17 minutes to McLaren Vale restaurants, cellar doors and cafe’s
● 1 hour’s drive to Adelaide City
Whether you’re seeking a peaceful retirement spot or a family retreat, this acreage gem has it all. Don’t let this chance slip through your fingers – grab it now and experience the magic of countryside living! Come check it out; you’re gonna love it!
Certificate of Title – 6100/787
Council – Alexandrina
Zoning – PRuL – Productive Rural Landscape
Land Size – 10 Acres
Council Rates – $1,253.15 pa
Emergency Services Levy – $83.10 pa
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Mount Compass, then we can help you.