Positioned perfectly between Unley and King William Road sits this gorgeous 1880’s bluestone cottage. The stunning home has been thoughtfully restored to maintain its traditional features and boasts fresh, white walls throughout. Public transport is easily accessible with a short walk to the tram to take you to the Adelaide CBD or Glenelg Beach. This gem is perfect for a couple who enjoy the liveliness and entertainment that the City Fringe has to offer!
What we love about this property:
– Two double bedrooms, both with stylish white plantation shutters and modern dark grey plush carpet.
– Main bedroom offers a pleasant outlook to the street, where the home is surrounded by other beautiful cottages.
– Stunning, light filled separate lounge area.
– Contemporary and updated bathroom with large white wall tiles, polished porcelain grey floor tiles, an indulgent rainforest shower head and plenty of natural sunlight flooding through from the high window.
– Kitchen complete with white cabinetry, polished black granite benchtops, two door pantry storage and stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop, electric under bench oven and dishwasher.
– Meals area adjacent to kitchen with French doors opening to a timber deck and private retreat, complete with apricot and orange trees.
– Separate laundry with space for a front loader washing machine and storage.
– Roller door carport with side access via Palmerston Place.
– Lockable pedestrian gate to enter the rear.
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
This is your chance to secure a private, warm and stunning cottage with instant appeal from the moment you step inside. Located close to Unley Shopping complex, King William Road restaurants and boutique shops, public transport and excellent schools and child care including Unley Primary School and Unley Kindergarten. All of this and just minutes from the Adelaide CBD.
Bond – $3,000.
Pets – Sorry, pets are not approved.
Lease Term – 12 months.
Water Charges – Quarterly supply and water usage.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
Please submit an enquiry to register your details and be notified of all available inspection times plus receive our online application form.
To view and apply for our other available properties please visit www.ocre.com.au/rent
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN ™