Old charm with new appeal
This is a wonderful opportunity to move your family into the popular suburb of Myrtle Bank and live in this fashionable neighbourhood. A light filed 1920’s bungalow offers all the character and charm you would expect from a home of this stature.
What we love about this property;
– Wide entry with polished floorboards
– Four large bedrooms or three and a formal lounge
– Master and bedrooms two, three and four all with built in robes
– Renovated family bathroom with free standing bath, shower with glass shower screen, toilet and vanity
– Kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
– Large Smeg oven for all your baking needs
– Kitchen adjacent to the dining area with enough space to hold any size dining suite with by-fold doors with direct access to the pool area
– Spacious living area that all the family can enjoy with double doors leading to the rear yard, perfect for weekend entertaining
– Study or work space area if you are working from home or a perfect place for the kids to complete their homework / studies
– Second bathroom with easy access off the study/ laundry makes this perfect for after use of the pool and saves water tracking through the main house
– Laundry area with built in cupboards for added storage
– Paved area, perfect for weekend entertaining and a wonderful spot to watch the kids in the pool
– In ground salt chlorinated pool which is solar heated for all year round use – Pool maintenance will be included, tenants required to complete day to day maintenance
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
The manicured gardens offers a relaxing setting for outdoor living. Imposing trees, lovely shrubbery and a lush lawn for family activities. There is parking for cars in the driveway under the carport. Close to Glen Osmond, Highgate Primary Schools & Concordia College, Ridge Park & nestled between Mitcham Shopping Centre & Burnside Village.
Bond – $6,150
Pets – Allowed by negotiation
Lease Term – 12 months
Water Charges – Quarterly supply and water usage
Unfurnished **Exclusions – Please note Alarm, Fire places, Cellar & Large Rear shed & Bore water is not included in the lease**
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
Please submit an enquiry to register your details and be notified of all available inspection times plus receive our online application form.
To view and apply for our other available properties please visit www.ocre.com.au/rent
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN ™
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agent. If you are looking for a property manager in
Myrtle Bank, then we can help you.