Charming character home
Nestled behind brush fencing is a gorgeous, two bedroom character home. With stunning lead lighting throughout the home it is complemented by timber floors, high ceilings and an undercover outdoor entertaining area.
– Two large bedrooms, one with built-in robes and a ceiling fan
– Spacious lounge room perfect for quiet nights in
– Well equipped kitchen featuring gas stove top, oven, dishwasher, and breakfast bar
– Bathroom with spa bath, vanity and toilet
– Separate laundry
– Study space with access to the rear garden
– Paved alfresco area with veranda, perfect for entertaining
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Garden shed
– Undercover car space and room for an additional car off street
Close to transport, shopping facilities, enjoy a latte at the Joy of Flora Café and walking distance to the Queen Street Precinct for more caffeine. Transport by bus on Torrens Road or hop on the train at West Croydon Train Station and you are in the city in under 10 minutes or the airport in 15 minutes.
Bond – $2,700
Pets – Allowed by negotiation
Lease Term – 12 months
Water Charges – Quarterly supply and water usage
**Exclusions – Please note the fireplaces are not included in the lease**
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
Please submit an enquiry to register your details and be notified of all available inspection times plus receive our online application form.
To view and apply for our other available properties please visit www.ocre.com.au/rent
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN ™
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a property manager in
West Croydon, then we can help you.