Situated in a quiet group of four, this renovated unit is centrally positioned with public transport at your door step, making your commute to the CBD a breeze.
What we love about this property:
– Two spacious bedrooms, both with built in robes
– Master bedroom with ceiling fan to assist with keeping you cool in summer
– Large living area with timber floors throughout the unit
– Light and bright kitchen with under bench oven, double drawer dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the unit
– Sparkling Bathroom, complete with full size shower and large vanity unit which offers plenty of storage
– Low maintenance paved courtyard
– Parking for one car
Close to Castle Plaza and Park Holme Shopping centre gives you plenty of choice of specialty stores to complete your weekly shopping. This unit is also located close to Ascot Park Kindergarten and Primary School, along with the Park Holme / Marion library.
Bond – $2,460
Pets – Sorry, not allowed
Lease Term – 12 months
Water Charges – Quarterly supply and water usage
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
Please submit an enquiry to register your details and be notified of all available inspection times plus receive our online application form.
To view and apply for our other available properties please visit www.ocre.com.au/rent
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN ™
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a property manager in
Ascot Park, then we can help you.