Reporting to the Assistant Property Manager Team Leader, the Assistant Property Manager provides administrative support to the property portfolio through application processing, preparing inspection reports and maintaining effective stakeholder relationships, whilst also providing on-site support through conducting open inspections.
- Conducting open inspections at the property.
- Processing application forms for potential new tenancies.
- Preparing detailed and precise ingoing inspection reports for tenanted properties
- Handling stakeholder communications via both email and phone relating to available rental properties.
- Complete daily rent arrears
- Complete weekly water arrears
- Preparing end of files for properties reaching the end of a management
- Drafting legal forms relating to tenant breach notices
- Providing additional administrative support at front of house daily
- Provide additional support to Property Managers as required
- A current property management license (essential)
- A current driver’s license and reliable vehicle (essential)