Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Family freedom personified on a big corner piece of a blue chip suburb
Auction Sat, 9th Mar – 3pm (usp)
If you could hand pick the features for the perfect family home in Clarence Gardens, chances are this sandstone-fronted character beauty on a huge corner parcel with a pool, dual access and a fully-lined separate studio would check more boxes than just about any other.
Northern rear. Tick. A timeless Art Deco style original home that gets better with age and looks a treat from its jacaranda-lined street. Tick. Flexible floor plan. Tick. Extensive renovations. Tick. An alfresco pavilion and the scope to extend even further into its boundless year yard. Tick, tick, tick.
The checklist aside, this light-filled and solar powered entertainer just feels right, whether you’re enjoying your own quiet time in the formal living zones of the original home, whipping up another family favourite in the modern eat-in kitchen, cooling off in that oversized pool or playing snooker in that studio.
The sum of its parts is a home of freedom, supreme functionality and exciting potential, all packaged up on a prime piece of a what has undoubtedly become a ‘blue chip’ suburb, a pause from esteemed schools and colleges, shopping precincts, cosmopolitan Hyde Park and the CBD itself – ensuring ‘lifestyle’ is the biggest tick of all.
Features we love…
– Enviable corner parcel with dual car access
– Lock-up carport and additional off-street parking, perfect for trailer, boat and other big toys
– Large in-ground pool with water feature
– Charming stone-laden facade
– Powerful 10KW solar system for reduced energy bills
– Brand new (under warranty) ducted r/c system
– Huge fully-lined and triple insulated studio could be a teenage retreat, games room or additional bedroom
– Timber floorboards and high ceilings to original home
– Expansive alfresco pavilion
– Updated bathrooms/wet areas
– Electronic gated entry and intercom
– Walking distance from public transport
– A short drive from Cabra Dominican College, Walford Anglican School for Girls and a range of primary schools
– Just 10 minutes from the CBD.
CT Reference – 5754/23
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – TBC
SA Water Rates – TBC
Emergency Services Levy – TBC
Land Size – 910m² approx.
Year Built – 1940
Total Build area – 262m² approx.
All information or material provided has been obtained from third party sources and, as such, we cannot guarantee that the information or material is accurate. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions (including, but not limited to, a property’s floor plans and land size, building condition or age). Interested potential purchasers should make their own enquiries and obtain their own professional advice.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Clarence Gardens, then we can help you.