This low maintenance 3 bedroom townhouse property is not to be missed. Fantastically located in forever growing and popular Brompton, this property has great access to restaurants, cafes, Cosmopolitan Prospect, Bowden, the city and public transport.
What do we love about the property:
– 3 spacious bedrooms
– Main Bedroom with ensuite and 2nd bedroom with BIR
– 2 well sized bathrooms and 3 toilets
– Open plan living and dining area
– Laminate timber floorboards on the ground floor with carpets upstairs
– Gas cooking in the kitchen
– Paved courtyard with entertaining space
– Single garage with remote and internal access
– Separate laundry
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Walking distance to public transport
– Just a 5-minute drive from the heart of North Adelaide
– A short stroll from Brompton Park and Brompton Green reserve
When the hectic working week is over and it’s all about turning things down a notch, simply leave the cars in the lock-up double garage, dust off the pushbike, and take a leisurely cruise to the city via the Torrens Trail, stopping first for brunch at buzzing Plant 4. Stay in town for dinner. Sleep, eat, and repeat. Weekends sorted.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Brompton, then we can help you.