Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Yarrawonga; a special bungalow in a prestigious locale
Auction Sat, 7th Oct – 10am (usp)
With a triple-fronted facade that spreads its expansive wings across a wide parcel facing arguably Millswood’s most beautiful boulevard, ‘Yarrawonga’ is special from the moment you set your eyes on it.
What you’ll discover is one of the purest examples of an Adelaide bungalow, built C1920 and as strong as ever. This wonderfully original home with a study, library and rear rumpus to go with its grand, street-facing formal rooms is ready for the new owner to create their family oasis for generations to come.
Whether it’s that distinct bay-windowed facade, the extensive jarrah flooring, 3.4m-high coffered ceilings or the seamless 52-year-old wallpaper; every corner, low and high, tells a charming story of boundless grandeur that was clearly created for someone of prominence.
With the scope to stamp your own stylish mark and able to be enjoyed as it is – Yarrawonga’s best days are still in front of it, just moments from elite schools, Goodwood Road’s eclectic cafe scene, Hyde Park’s high-end boutiques and restaurants, and the CBD itself. Special, indeed.
Features we love…
– In rare condition, making it one of the purest character homes you’ll find
– Expansive, ultra-flexible floorplan with up to four bedrooms
– Fully-equipped eat-in kitchen with dual ovens, dishwasher and adjacent causal meals zone
– Large north-facing formal lounge and dining rooms
– Efficient split reverse cycle air conditioning and gas heating
– Storage galore and large separate laundry
– Off-street parking for two cars
– Two bathrooms plus a cellar
– Established low-care gardens
– A stroll to the boutiques and restaurants of King William Road
– Walking distance from Orphanage and Heywood Parks
– Moments from a variety of prestigious schooling
CT Reference – 5882/860
Council – City of Unley
Land Size – 1045m² approx.
Year Built – 1920
Total Build area – 357m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Millswood, then we can help you.