Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Located in one of the most sought-after streets in Kensington Gardens, this three-bedroom, two-bathroom Torrens Titled family home, offers generous and private family living. Expect the unexpected of this architecturally built home that has been designed to invite the light in with sky windows and sliding doors from not only both living spaces, but all three bedrooms inviting the peaceful and private outdoor spaces to be at one with the home.
Just minutes from local shopping and public transport on nearby Kensington Rd giving easy access to both The Parade and Kensington Rd Shopping Precincts, this home is perfectly positioned for many of the prestigious private schools from the Eastern suburbs to the city fringe. Just minutes’ walk to St Peters Girls School, Pembroke and Norwood International High School.
A leafy and private driveway Invites you from the street to a good solid home with a flexible floorplan offering plenty of scope to put your own ideas into action.
The perfect spot to lock up and leave, retire in peace or just relax in the low maintenance lifestyle this home offers.
What we love about this home:
– Generous Primary bedroom with large en-suite bathroom, a wall of built-in robes and sliding doors to rear private garden
– Bedroom 2 is spacious with sliding doors to rear private garden
– Bedroom 3 with built in robes and sliding door access to garden
– Large powder room
– Laundry with external access to side yard
– Expansive family living room with lofty ceilings, gas fireplace, and sliding doors offering access to the side garden
– Well equipped kitchen overlooking rear garden hosting a fabulous AGA oven and cooktop, Qasair range with granite benchtops
– Large casual living and dining space adjacent to kitchen with fireplace and sliding doors to rear garden
– Double remote-controlled garage with mezzanine storage and internal entry to the home
– Gas hot water
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
– Front and rear auto irrigation
– Zoned for Burnside Primary, Magill School, and Norwood International Schools with a variety of private colleges nearby
– Minutes from The Parade and Burnside Village shopping precincts
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Kensington Gardens, then we can help you.