Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Positioned on a spacious 424sqm allotment, this charming 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home is a true gem that combines modern comfort with the beauty of outdoor living.
Nestled in the heart of one Adelaide’s most sought-after suburbs, this superb location offers convenience. With easy access to the city and the beach, a stroll to Linear Park, nearby schools, and local shops, living here effortlessly caters to a wide range of lifestyles.
With its unbeatable location and recent updates, it’s a place where dreams become a reality. Don’t miss the opportunity to make this beautifully updated and well-maintained home your own.
What we love:
• Recently updated modern kitchen with an island bench and stunning 40mm stone benchtops, this kitchen is a chef’s dream.
• Quality European appliances with a Miele induction cooktop, oven (with gas connection if needed), and Asko dishwasher, all adding to the kitchen’s allure.
• Large walk-in pantry offering ample storage space and power for your appliances, keeping your kitchen organised and efficient.
• Open plan living overlooking the rear garden, creating a seamless connection to the lounge room with easy access to the undercover entertaining area.
• 2.7m ceilings add a sense of spaciousness and elegance throughout the
• Oversized master bedroom, featuring an ensuite and walk-in robe, complete with a charming bay window overlooking the front garden.
• Bedrooms two and three come with built-in robes.
• Family bathroom with a separate WC
• The entire home has been freshly painted, creating a clean and inviting atmosphere that’s ready for you to move right in.
• Expansive all-weather entertaining area perfect for gatherings and relaxation.
• A spacious back yard with lush lawn and garden beds that is the perfect space for children to play freely and for your furry friends to roam.
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, zoned for all living areas and bedrooms
• Ceiling fans for added comfort in living and bedrooms.
• Two garden sheds (one with power) providing additional storage for your outdoor equipment.
• Security system for your peace of mind.
• Walking distance to Linear Park, ideal for outdoor enthusiasts.
• Easy Access to Adelaide Airport making travel a breeze.
• Proximity to the City, Beach, and Local Shops, perfect for all lifestyles.
Call Gianna today for further information or private viewing.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Lockleys, then we can help you.